[access-uk] Re: SWAMPED WITH RUBBISH/SPAM/MAYBE PAWN

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:46:49 +0100

I don't know whether this would be possible or even of any convenience,
but maybe you could just cancel your e-mail part of your ISP and sign up
to a brilliant one called Fastmail? They have a very good spam filter,
as well as lots of nice features, such as a clean web interface, IMAP
access, and much more. Visit www.fastmail.co.uk for more details. Hope
this helps, and good luck at fighting this terror! <grins>
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:17:23 +0100, "Carol Pearson"
<carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi all,
>
> Well, again I need to ask advice what to do with this rubbish.  Much of
> what
> I receive is just a jumble of sentences, which often make little sense
> and I
> don't care to read anyway.  There's quite a bit each day though and I'm
> totally fedup with it.  I don't recognise any of the addresses from which
> this rubbish comes.
>
> What should I do, please?
>
> --
> Carol