[access-uk] Re: SWAMPED WITH RUBBISH/SPAM/MAYBE PAWN

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:49:59 +0100

I too get loads of junk mail, lots of it being postmaster stuff, telling me of delivery failure, ;these are messages I haven't sent, but that contain part of my email address. I too am with Plusnet, but all this stuff is getting through, is there something I need to do on their website that will prevent it?

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 12:17 PM
Subject: [access-uk] SWAMPED WITH RUBBISH/SPAM/MAYBE PAWN

Hi all,

Well, again I need to ask advice what to do with this rubbish. Much of what I receive is just a jumble of sentences, which often make little sense and I don't care to read anyway. There's quite a bit each day though and I'm totally fedup with it. I don't recognise any of the addresses from which this rubbish comes.

What should I do, please?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx