[access-uk] Re: SWAMPED WITH RUBBISH/SPAM/MAYBE PAWN

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:02:56 +0100

Yes Katheryn.  Cloudmark Anti-spam.  there's a free trial at:

http://www.cloudmark.com/desktop/

It isn't free though.  there are versions for Outlook and Outlook Express.  It
is very
effective, and they seem to pro-actively update there protection rules based on
user
feedback as well as their own inphouse efforts.

Hope that's some help.e

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx