[access-uk] Re: SOFTWARE DVD PLAYERS

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 00:03:53 +0100

Hi Pelle, after playing around a little more with software players, I would
definitely say Power DVD is more accessible.  I've found that, although Win
DVD works very similarly, it's less responsive and more sluggish than P DVD.
You should be able to access the functions of P DVD through the applications
menu.

Cheers.

Steve

Steve Hyde-Dryden