[access-uk] Re: SOFTWARE DVD PLAYERS

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:00:57 +0100

Hi

I have found that the application key sometimes does not work, but shift F10 always does.

Also, have you tried DVD audio extractor? Of course you may want the visuals, in which case that is not an option. But otherwise, it's a very very accessible program.
http://www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextractor/

----- Original Message ----- From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>