[access-uk] Re: SOFTWARE DVD PLAYERS

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:20:28 +0100

Hi Brian,

Indeed Audio DVD Extractor does support Audio Description.  The other thing
I like about it is that you can select a particular title on the DVD with
absolute certainty, and you can't with either Win DVD or Power DVD.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589