[access-uk] SKY HD and recording

Hi all.

At the moment I have a modest SKY account at £15.00 a month. My digibox can plug into a dvd or video recorder. I was considering moving up to SKY Plus, but noted that neither of these devices could be attached as the plus box has it's own hard disk for saving programmes. I'm thinking of upgrading to SKY High Definition. I'm wanting to purchase a hd TV and a HD Video/DVD recorder/player, but unsure if, like the SKY Plus box, the HD can be attached to a video or DVD recorder. I know I can telephone SKY and they could advise me but I'd much rather discuss these things with a vi person who already has experience of using the service.

Any advise would be very welcome.

Best wishes.

Andy