[access-uk] Re: SKY Channel 5 audio interferance

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:57:39 -0000

Hi

I think they wanted you to have the phone line for the reasons you mention.
Not sure if it had something to do with the pay per view channels, not the
usual ones but the adult ones.  My TV guy was once telling me that he'd
installed a sky unit in to an old man's house and the man had been channel
hopping, jut going up and down the channels, unwittingly, every time he
passed through one particular channel he was running up his phone bill as it
was logging a call to this adult channel or something.

Funny you should say that as a new customer you'd probably be dealt with
quicker, I was once trying to phone my isp for some information, I tried one
afternoon for an hour and was just kept on hold, so, the next day I tried
again and selected the option for a new customer, I was answered almost
streight away, I played the dopy blind woman who'd pressed the wrong button
by mistake but asked if they could help me any way, they did and i was done.

If you've got it flaunt it, right?

Trace