[access-uk] Re: SKY Channel 5 audio interferance

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:36:25 -0000

Was it raining? that happens here when it rains.

You weren't getting a load of hiss were you? don't live near a huge
telescope do you? I'm not being daft, remember when they lost Beagle on
mars? they had jodrel Bank cranked up to maximum one night trying to find it
and it messed up channel 5 via sky, we don't live hugely far away from it.

Trace