[access-uk] SKY Channel 5 audio interferance

Hi all.

Anyone experiencing interference on SKY's Channel 5 this evening.  Not sure
if I have a problem with my dish or it's a problem  at the broadcasting end.
The audio sounds a little like a cassette tape that is sticky.
Occasionally, the audio speeds up causing a stuttering.  If the problem lays
at my end, then I can phone SKY tomorrow.

Best wishes.
Andy