[access-uk] Re: SECURITY - FILE PROTECT/UNPROTECT

  • From: gena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 00:08:36 +0000

Hi

I've not come accross cd files copied directely on to hard disk like that.
Most people rip audio cd's into .wav format.

There are many utilities for that free and shareware.  You've probably already
got a utility that will rip into a proprietor's format.  Such as Windows Media
Player and or Realplayer.

One free one is cdex.

HTH

Gena