[access-uk] Re: SECURITY - FILE PROTECT/UNPROTECT

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:17:23 -0000

you need to go through the process of "ripping" the cd first which involves
the process of turning those cd tracks into files on your computer.  There
are a number of programs out there to do this including one called CDEXP.  I
am not the best person to advise you on which is the most accessible or easy
to use as I do not have much personal experience in this field but I am sure
someone else can help.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page