knows to throw more light on this would be welcome.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Caroline Ford

Ray,

The 2 gb card which my card reader doesn't recognise is made by Sandisk, so
I wouldn't expect that should be a problem.  My card reader is a no-name
model, so I think I may have to try getting another one, possibly a Sandisk,
to maximise the chances of the two items being compatible.

Caroline.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Caroline Ford

Hello,

I have two SD cards of 64 mb and 2 gb capacity.  When I put the smaller card
into my card reader, I can see the files on it and transfer them off the
card with no problems at all, but when I put the larger card in the card
reader, I only get the message asking me to insert a disk into the drive.
Somehow the card reader is not seeing the larger card, even though both
cards are formatted and work perfectly well when not in the card reader.

Has anyone come across a similar problem to this?  I'm wondering if my card
reader is incapable of reading a card as large as 2 gb and whether I need to
get a different one.

Thanks,

Caroline.