[access-uk] Re: SATOGO AND INTERNET CAFE

Well, as one who wouldn't be using it anyway, I'd just say that it would
make an interesting DDA case - wouldn't it?
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Tom Lorimer" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:06:12 +0100
Hi Steve,

I should have made myself clearer.
Users aren't able to download and install software onto any of the computers
in the internet cafe.
Maintenance and upgrades are done on a daily basis before the cafe is open
to the public.

When I told him about the web based screen reader, he did investigate it,
but i'm afraid security comes first.

Tom.