[access-uk] Re: SAINSBURY'S SECURE CREDIT CARD AND DRC CONCILIATION

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:23:02 +0100

Christine,

I'd recommend that you take a look at:

Education - Post 16

The Disability Rights Commission has written and produced this revised Code of
Practice concerning new duties upon providers of post-16 education and related
services which came into force on 1 September 2006.

The code of practise is available from the DRC web page www.drc-gb.org

Kind regards

Colin

Colin Fowler