[access-uk] Re: SA to Go - new online screenreader

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:21:42 +0100

I'm not Steve, but Doug, the idea of Satogo is to have speech access
anywhere where there's an internet connection and a sound card. So, as a
result, once you've done with the session the files downloaded will be
deleted automatically, so as to not leave any traces of System Access on
the computer.
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:58:56 +0100, "Douglas Harrison"
<harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Steve, I wonder whether you could clarify a point here.  Suppose I sign
> up
> for the trial.  As I understand it some files will be downloaded to my
> computer.  Are they deleted automatically when I close the session? Will
> they have to be downloaded again next time I want to use the trial?  The
> reason I ask is that I am still on a dial up connection.
>
> Thanks in advance for any clarification,
>

> Douglas
>

> On 21 Jun 2007 at 10:34, Steve Nutt wrote:
>
> > Hi Ray,
> >
> > I think that when System Access supports Braille, and it will, then SA To
> > Go will also support Braille, as it is essentially System Access
> > downloaded to a temporary folder and run.
> >
> > All the best
> >
> > Steve
> >

> --
>
> Douglas Harrison