[access-uk] Re: SA to Go - new online screenreader

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:15:10 +0100

Tony, Satogo is a version of System Access that runs on a remote server.
Basically you go to a special, voice-guided website that allows you to
run the Satogo file, which then downloads a remote copy of System
Access. The service was set up by Serotek and was designed for on-the-go
speech access. Hope that helps.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266