[access-uk] Re: SA to Go - new online screenreader

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:58:56 +0100

Steve, I wonder whether you could clarify a point here.  Suppose I sign up
for the trial.  As I understand it some files will be downloaded to my
computer.  Are they deleted automatically when I close the session? Will
they have to be downloaded again next time I want to use the trial?  The
reason I ask is that I am still on a dial up connection.

Thanks in advance for any clarification,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison