[access-uk] Re: SA to Go - new online screenreader

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:34:33 +0100

So do we have to download the whole FreedomBox package just to try out
System Access? Seems pointless in my view, especially if we have to have
a trial account just to try out System Access. I'm just curious as to
how System Access works and what it can do compared to JAWS or other
screen readers. Thanks Steve for the link by the way, greatly
appreciated.