[access-uk] Re: Ripping audio

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:29:50 +0000

Hi, tab to the rip button and press enter. Then tab to the start rip button and press enter. That's all there is to it. Hope that helps.

Damon Rose wrote:
Hi there.

Can someone tel me how to rip audio files from a CD using Windows Media
Player? It's not immediately obvious or accessible. A sighted colleague
tells me he can see a big button called 'rip' in the toolbar but it's
not immediately obvious to me

Alternatively, does anyone else have any quick ideas on how I can rip
audio another way? I can't install any extra software here at work
Appreciated.

...Damon
Damon Rose
Content Producer: Ouch, Ouch Podcast, See Hear.
www.bbc.co.uk/ouch \ www.bbc.co.uk/seehear
Have you heard the Ouch Podcast yet? A razor sharp disability talk show
presented by Mat Fraser and Liz Carr: www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/podcast

Tel: 020 8752 4427 (x0224427)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.