[access-uk] Revo Uninstaller Portable, the accessible version download

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 19:17:36 +0000

Hello Everyone.
I am posting the last known accessible version of Revo Uninstaller as a zip file download. Later versions are not accessible it seems. The portable version was the only version I had to hand so have decided to post it. Unzip the file to a folder of your choice then run revouninstaller.exe to start the uninstaller. The download link follows, click open on the page that comes up to start your download.

*http://tinyurl.com/h324823*

Cheers,
Mo.