[access-uk] Re: Reversing Laptop Screen.

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:43:56 -0000

Mandy, the JAWS key can be either the insert, caps lock, or scroll lock key,
depending on the keyboard layout set. By default using the desktop layout it's
the insert key whilst the laptop is the caps lock key. So press one of those,
hold it, and press the number 3 on the numbers row. Hope this helps.