[access-uk] Re: Restarting Ipod Touch

  • From: "David Tregellas" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:26:45 -0000

Thanks for this.  Very useful.

From: ANDY COLLINS
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 4:09 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Restarting Ipod Touch

Some things that might help - A quick way to turn Voice Over on and off, is to
press the home key [the one at the bottom of the screen] three times in quick
succession. this will turn Voice on and  Voice off. You can also do this by
tapping twice on the screen with 3 fingers. Again, it is a toddle.

You said that you were told at some point, that there was nothing showing on
the screen, this might be because you had inadvertently turned on the screen
curtain. This is done by tapping the screen 3 times with 3 fingers. Again, a
toddle setting.

You said you could only find one button. There's 2, the home button mentioned
above, and the off and on button,found on the top towards the right corner.

HTH -

Andy