[access-uk] Re: Request regarding DSA

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:50:35 +0100

Barry,

Thanks for this information.

We are still working with DSA over here in Northern Ireland. My needs assessor
has made the recommendations regarding equipment, but it is now between myself
and DSA to hammer out the final items; my Advisor is there to back me up.

My argument is also, if someone else interprets a graph, it is not my own
comments and for some of the statisticle practicle classes, it is impossible to
comment on graphs I cannot see after manipulating the information myself.

Heads shall have to roll!

Regards,

Mike