[access-uk] Reposting - Olympic and Paralympic Closing Cermony Audio Described

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:54:20 +0100

Hi would anyone have audio described
of either of these? I know Yusof did not think the Paralympic closing cermony was audio described but maybe someone might have downloaded these even if not audio described. If so would you be prepared to send me a link off list to Sendspace or Dropbox to download from you. Radio 5 live commentry was probably good.

Eleanor