[access-uk] Re: Reply?

  • From: tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 20:27:21 +0100

Ali, I don't know about Outlook, but I guess it's the same as O E, which
quotes from, to, date and subject.

Eudora and Pegasus say something like "On such and such a date and time, Joe
Bloggs wrote....."

If that is what you want, I think you would need to change to one of those,
unless, of course, anyone else knows better!

Ted

Protected by www.Spamjab.com {qg2OV0tS9SQjrbj3xG}

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali" Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 5:43 PM

Outlook?