[access-uk] Re: Replacing unauthorizedWindows XP with new legal copy

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:40:39 +0100

Hi Dave, were it me I'd do a format and a clean install. Besides anything else, given it was bought from a market a dodgey operating system's only one of the things you've got to worry about. What else may be on there you don't know about? If you take my tip you'll do a format and a clean install of your new ligit copy.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Mack" <dcmack2@xxxxxxxxxxx>