[access-uk] Repairing windows?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:37:30 +0100

Hi,
For some strange reason, I lost the speech on my K1000 and had to reinstall
it.  However, the installation was complete with errors, i.e such and such
files could not be registered etc.  Since then, I keep getting such problems
when I want to install any software or hardware.  All other parts of the
windows functioning fine.  Is it possible to repair windows without
formatting the hard drive?  I am using XP Home SP2 with JAWS.