[access-uk] Re: Repairing JAWS

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:09:27 -0000

Hi Tristram -

In my case, this wouldn't resolve my issue. It became apparent after being
prompted to download updates for JAWS13. As well as ticking the download for
the latest build, I also ticked a couple of other downloads, such as 'getting
started with JFW and Vista' just to have a read really, and although the latest
build for JAWS installed ok, the other downlaods didn't, and I got the message
that the download had failed, and that doing a JFW repair and then trying again
for the download would probably fix it. That's why I was asking where to find
the repair option under jaws on my laptop -

Andy