[access-uk] Re: Repairing JAWS

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:28:00 +0000

Dear Andy

The best way to repair JAWS these days is to download the latest build of JAWS
version that you are authorised.  For example if you know you are a JAWS 13
user and you need to repair it the best thing to do is download the most
current build of JAWS.  This serves two purposes:

1             It will repair the JAWS.

2             It will update if your build is earlier and fix various small
issues that the update addresses.

You can update current versions of JAWS by going to this page:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/jaws-downloads.asp

...and for previous versions of JAWS visit here:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/JAWS-previous-downloads.asp

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Technical Support