[access-uk] Re: Renewal of Nod 32 license

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:46:50 +0100

go to

 <http://www.eset.co.uk/ > http://www.eset.co.uk/

for the UK site.
  _____

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marie Baisez
Sent: 03 September 2009 11:13
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Renewal of Nod 32 license

Hi folks,
Getting into all sorts of trouble trying to do this...Every time I try, I am
automatically directed to the French site, the system there doesn't
recognize my user name and password. When I force the system to go to the
international download site, the same thing happens. I chose to ignore the
problem on the French site and bought a license, they give me a key but
after entering this, I'm asked for my user name and password and it is not
recognized again. Managed to get my money back. Phoned the states who say
that because of my geographic location, they can't help me. Then they mail
me saying I've recently renewed my license say that my user name and
password has not changed and give them to me as reference. The user name is
right but the password is different. I try it on the site and it is not
recognized. They say they do not issue any international license anymore and
do not accept international debit/credit card for security reason.
The French say they can't renew my license because my previous wasn't one
bought in France.
I cleared all history in IE in case it might make a difference but to no
avail.
Any thoughts or comments on what I should do, most welcomed.
Marie

database 4390 (20090902) __________