From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marie Baisez
Sent: Thursday 3 September 2009 14:40
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Renewal of Nod 32 license

Now, why didn't I think of that!

I had to register with a special security site, very choosey about the kind
of password you can have before my debit/credit/international bank card was
considered and after 3 attempts, my payment has been successful.

When can I expect to see a change in my license terms? Will it appear on the
about section of the prog as it did before the next time the definitions are
updated? I still use version 3 because each time I tried to download version
4 the global site chucked me out. I know better now.

Do I have to uninstall version 3 before updating to version 4? only, I'm a
bit worried about being without virus protection for the time it takes. I
know disconnecting from the internet is an option, but you get so many
warnings nowadays when you do this that it makes navigating on the screen
with the shark very tedious.

Have any of you installed version 4 on top of version 3 without problems?
Any comments welcomed.

And,Martin, thanks a million, you've saved my sanity, I was tearing my hair
out. Neither the Americans, or the French could tell me I'd bought my
license in the UK.

Mind you, it's all here in my reference folder but I was stupid enough not
to look at it. Lesson learnt and,I hope, remembered for a long while.

Cheers now,

Marie