[access-uk] Removing pre-existing formatting in Word documents

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:03:14 -0000

I have Word 2000 but perhaps the same keystrokes would apply as in later
versions.

Could somebody please give me a step by step guide as to how to remove all font
attributes including italics etc., headings and paragraph and tab settings and
anything else like that. The idea would be to apply the settings that are
associated with the "normal style" and a new document in Word on my computer
and then start from scratch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I find that sometimes accepted keystrokes like
Control+shift+n return the style etc to the "normal style" of the actual
imported document rather than the normal style as it is set up within Word on
my PC. I am rather confused.

Thanks for any help.

Peter Bentley

database 4905 (20100301) __________