[access-uk] Re: Removing ie9

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 14:17:43 +0000

Typing
download ie8
into Google gives me
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/downloads/ie-8
which leads to a list of language and operating system choices, and
then you can download from there.

As I said before though, uninstalling IE9 is a really bad idea which
WILL give you problems, if you can let us know what problems IE9 was
giving you, it would be better to get that solved.
Besides, at some point in the near future, MS will for silently
updating obsolete versions of IE to IE9, so it would be better so find
why the toe is aching than to cut the to off :)