[access-uk] Re: Removing cookies

  • From: chairman@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:28:46 +0100

Greetings,

Does anybody know of a program which will remove cookies but first, will
display their contents in a readable form, such as passwords, dates,
whatever the cookie contains?  Basically, I don't really want to **remove**
all cookies, I would like to look at them and decide by their content
whether or not I want them any more.

All the best

from:

Colin R. Howard.