[access-uk] Re: Removing cookies

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:03:11 +0100

Andrew,

In IE, go to tools with ALT T, then hit O for 'Options. You can then either
tab to 'Delete cookies, or just use the accelerator key of ALT + I.

Also, you may also consider using a cool little tool from blindsoftware.com
called Cookie Muncher. In the past I've found this to do a much more
thorough job than the way I described above. If you'd like me to give you
the direct link to the executable, just holler.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx