[access-uk] Re: Removing Norton from xp home

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:34:07 -0000

Hi,

The following is a VERY long URL ending in "lvl=", but is
from the Norton Site.

George.

Removing Norton AntiVirus 2004 from Windows XP/2000 after
Add/Remove Programs does not work.

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/200
4020909040706?Open&src=&docid=2001092114452606&nsf=nav.nsf&v
iew=docid&dtype=&prod=&ver=&osv=&osv_lvl=

might
> take a look myself.
>
> Barry

the
> information you
> > point me to be helpful with respect to this edition?

how
> to get rid of
> >> it:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/200109211
4452606

> >> Barry H

remove
> it from my
> >> system.
> >> However, within Add/Remove, Norton has no box for
Remove
> Programme.  Just
> >> single box saying Click here for Information.  Can
anyone
> please advise
> >> me
> >> how to get rid of Norton.  I'd just let it sit there,
but

Date:
> 15/03/2005
> >>
> >> ** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-
> >> **
> >> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> ** and in the Subject line type
> >> ** unsubscribe
> >> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on the
> >> ** immediately-following link:-
> >> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> >> ** or send a message, to