[access-uk] Remote Assistance

  • From: "Andrew Ireland" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:19:39 -0000

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone has had Remote Assistance working successfully with
Window-eyes?  I can't get it to work without the computer that is requesting
the Remote Assistance from crashing.  It's certainly nothing to do with
Window-eyes, as I have tested without it running with the same results.

Window-eyes and Remote Desktop works perfectly on my XP Pro machine.