[access-uk] Re: Re-installing XP Home/clean install motherboard drivers.

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:23:30 -0000

sighted help? I get the feeling just shoving in the WinXP Cd isn't enough after a clean install.

Hmmm... I thought that "might" be the case but, had this crazy idea that installing Windows was a peace of cake.

Thanks for reminding me about this. I'll need sighted help if ever have to face this senario.

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>