[access-uk] Re: Regular Computer Crashes

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:20:46 -0000

Hi,

I have had continual problems with jaws 7.1 with the keyboard problems I've
been mentionning and as it doesn't happen every single time and people are
always on about jaws crashing, I suspect it is happening to other people. It
must happen once every few days, often when I've been on a big web page or
had two instances running of IE.  I'm fairly sure I remember 7.1 doing this
to me once anyway.

Cheers
Dave