[access-uk] Re: Recycling redundant computers

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:07:32 +0100

I think the problem is that it would cost more in petrol and manpower than
it's really economically worth for just the one PC from residential
property.  At least with a small business there may be several or more PCs
of course they really make their money when going to coroporate customers
who need to get rid of upwards of several hundred PCs.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support