[access-uk] Re: Recycle it List

  • From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:20:32 -0000

Hi George

I guess I am on the other side of the exchange server and only missing the
recycle-it messages as far as I can tell.  Am I correct in saying recycle-it
list is from yahoogroups? I been to yahoogroups and recycle-it list is not
even mentioned there but all the other lists are listed to which I am
subscribed.  Am I going mad?

Regards

Baldev Shinder