[access-uk] Re: Recycle it List

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:14:15 -0000

Hi Baldev,

Well that's comforting to know.  I spent £190 + VAT on a
Microsoft Support Call, and it has them baffled too.

I'm not sure if you will be able to do this, but with the
help of my ISP, we determined that some, but not all,
messages from yahoo and btinternet were actually reaching
the ISP and, they were quite certain that those messages
were being sent on to our server.

What the ISP did was to stop the automatic sending of mail
to us, so that they could see then in the queue.

However, the trail then went cold.  They were NOT in Junk
mail, or Exchange's "badmail" folder.

Fortunately we were lucky in so much as our engineer's
wife's message from her btinternet account were
disappearing, which made it somewhat easier for us to track
them - well, at least as far as the ISP.

Ironically, our guy was able to send messages to his wife,
but even though she hit reply, they failed to reach us.

The case is still open with Microsoft.

George.

Shinder
> Sent: 22 November 2005 15:44
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: Recycle it List
>
> Hi George
>
> I am happy to compare notes but let me know what to do
> exactly with step by step instructions in English please.
>
> Regards
>
> Bal

on
> the