[access-uk] Recording/Playing TV Programmes

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:03:18 +0100

Hi all,

It's time I revisited this subject as we now are using Freeview with a new TV and really want to get back to recording again; but of course we can't do this for long with an older VCR (currently not working anyway), so I'm asking about other recorders which people are now using. I appreciate that they may require a bit of learning (with no voice output) but do understand that some folk in the States are using the IPhone to record onto players.

If anyone is successfully using an off-the-shelf recorder and/or is doing so with the use of an IPhone app, I'd be most interested to have some details and to learn just how easy or difficult you're finding it.

Thanks.

--
Carol P