[access-uk] Re: Recording from external source using Goldwave

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:33:20 +0100

Hi Peter,

I finally solved the problem by trial and error.

I could not have the Line-In and What You Hear boxes checked at the same time
so I opted for checking the Line-In box on its own and it worked.  However, the
only way I could hear what music was being played was by using a double socket
on the headphone plug of the cassette player.

Incidentally, I went onto the Whitestick site and clicked on Quick Mix and was
taken onto another page from where I downloaded it.  But on that same page
there was a short statement saying that CDex was no longer available for
download as from early June, along with another programme called MSRecorder.

Thanks for your helpful advice.

Jim