[access-uk] Re: Recording audio described television

  • From: "John Land" <john.land@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 17:16:21 +0100

Hello Georgina,

without doubt, sky+ is the best one-box recording solution with AD, even if you can't see the screen. You can record from any radio or tv channel your sky package will allow, two programmes at once, series links, (every day, every week etc.) with full access for full manual record and replay. No other pvr comes anywhere near it. But you have to use a system which is not even mentioned in the instructions which, of course, are visually orientated. If you want any more specific information, let me know.

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>