[access-uk] Recording Equipment.

  • From: "Mandy" <lovingtennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:41:52 +0100

Hi All.

I am wondering what any of you would recommend as a good stereo recorder for
recording events in ones  life - grandchildren, just different happenings.
I already have a reasonably decent stereo microphone which I used with my
pocket plextalk until that went wrong and policy is the manufacturers do not
repair after it is out of guarantee so now I need something to record with,
I do have the Zoom  H2but I cannot tell when the batteries are going and
really I want something I can conceal in a handbag or pocket and just keep
the microphone visible rather than having to walk around holding in my hand
to get a decent recording.

Ideally I want something totally accessible -   the Olympus recorder has
been mentioned to me are there different models I should look at before
buying?

Mandy.