[access-uk] Re: Recommended netbook bags

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:29:49 +0000

Thank you Carol.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 04/01/2010 18:15, Carol Pearson wrote:
Chris,

I got an excellent one second-hand from Ibrahim (on various lists). I'd
have to get it out to describe it and am in the middle of cooking right
now so had best not.

Basically though you wouldn't grumble at this one, I'm sure!

I can't tell you where he got it but maybe you could ask him.

I can come back to you tomorrow, if you haven't got to the shops first ...

Cheers.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx