[access-uk] Recommendations for single cordless telephones

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:41:59 +0000

Good evening all.
I am looking for a single cordless telephone for my house. I am blind and hard of hearing so want a phone that would suit my requirements. I want cordless so I can talk around the house. I saw one from Asda Direct that claims to have crystal clear sound quality. It is made by Eurotel. Has anyone used one of these and if so please comment on your findigs, good and bad. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. For financial reasons I am not looking for anything more than £20. That was the price of the phone I briefly mentioned.
Many thanks in advance. It is greatly appreciated.
Take care.

--

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways: