[access-uk] Rechargeable Batteries and BookCourier

Sandra and Carol,

Thanks for the information about using the Uniross batteries in the
BookCourier.  I have already noticed, on the few occasions when
I've used rechargeable batteries in my BC, that the battery level
doesn't report correctly, but that is not a huge problem.

While I was looking at the specifications of these chargers on the
Uniross site, I noticed that they also make a charger which will re-
charge batteries in 15 minutes.  I would have reservations about
this as I imagine the batteries could get rather hot during the
charging process.  I think the one-hour charger is a safer bet.

Caroline.